* Hi there. This is a blog where I'll try, as best as I can, to describe the process of writing my first novel titled:

commrad calculator Quits Smoking

Salmon-Sense: Tingling

It's felt like ages since I didn't do nothing. I've had the sense of sleepwalking through life- but that changed at about 6:56 this morning with a bite of smoked salmon. Forget coffee, that shit wakes you up; makes you remember you're alive. And so: getting off the bus today, breathing the morning air. Drinking Joy tea from my love in my traveler's mug. Humming songs as I walked up to the school. This is a good feeling. It's been too long since I sang songs. The bell just rang, and kids are outside my door.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I liked this post.
I feel like I've been sleep walking through life a lot lately - I hope that I'll start singing songs soon too.

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License Comrade Calculator Quits Smoking by Mark Kowgier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.