* Hi there. This is a blog where I'll try, as best as I can, to describe the process of writing my first novel titled:

commrad calculator Quits Smoking

every rule does not have an exception

three links before I settle in for a day's worth of hard work.


#1: just like that math poster, I would love to hang this in my future classroom:




not only because every single rule is valid and thought provoking but because I love the look of crazy-messy type-setting.





#2:one more for my dream classroom.



This amazing map that shows nature and human culture as inseparable things, which is exactly what my thesis is about



#3 last but not least for my #1 fan, hi dad!, here is a link to a page about homemade tractors in Poland


enjoy the snow

4 comments:

Jen said...

I got demoted? This is a shitty morning.

jaime said...

that first one is really inspiring, and the others are neat too!

i want to read your thesis when it is done!

Unknown said...

jen: your my overall #1. dad's my blog#1, he frigging prints out the pictures i put up!

jaime: I'll send it your way once its done. I think it might end up being a longer, less interesting version of a paper I've already written, so if you want to read that one I can send it your way. its already got a "A" rating

mark said...

rules to live by for sure. i can dig it.

i've been meaning to call on your polish pronunciation skillz for some time. how do you say aloud the name'stanislaw'- is it ..slaW or ..slaV?

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License Comrade Calculator Quits Smoking by Mark Kowgier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.