* Hi there. This is a blog where I'll try, as best as I can, to describe the process of writing my first novel titled:

commrad calculator Quits Smoking

warning: this post may feature explicit, and illicit mathematics

If I ever do become a high school math teacher I have to find a way to turn this page into a giant poster to hang in my room.

Oh and by the way Jen: I (x2+9/4y2+z2-1)3 - x2z3-9/80y2z3=0 you.

Sharon: I look forward to sitting on your x2+y3+z5 = 0 for the super-bowl party.

Megs: I am forever jealous of your city's cheap x2y2 = (z2-1)3

okay, enough. thank you for math humoring me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License Comrade Calculator Quits Smoking by Mark Kowgier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.