* Hi there. This is a blog where I'll try, as best as I can, to describe the process of writing my first novel titled:

commrad calculator Quits Smoking

sunday aug 24th- 08

{side note: this is back when I was still trying to record a memory per day here. }

quick one: had a coffee too late on a tired drive home. took my thyroid pill right before going to bed. bad combination. up for hours with weird thought/ideas/ poetry running through my head. small sample of this kindofinsane poetry that was keeping me up:

i'll pull ideas from your eye,
i'll pull an idea from your eye,
are realities a compromise?
our reality is compromised.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Creative Commons License Comrade Calculator Quits Smoking by Mark Kowgier is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Canada License.